- Minimal Landlord Responsibilities: Triple Net lease structure making it an ideal management-free investment and generating “mailbox money”
- Healthy NOI Growth: 3% annual rental increases throughout the lease term
- High-Quality Class “A” Construction: Constructed in 2012 with high-end finishes and brick facade
- Excellent Demographics & Population Density: Population of 168,217 and a daytime population of 201,196 within a 5-mile radius
- Center of the Greenville MSA: The CBD is Greenville’s most exclusive and desirable submarket due to its energetic and award-winning downtown and ease of accessibility to the greater region via I-85 & I-385
- Booming Greater Market: Greenville is one of America’s hottest emerging destinations and fastest growing cities. From a revitalized downtown ranked among “America’s Ten Best” to the influx of major employers such as BMW, Michelin, GE, and Lockheed Martin Aircraft, Greenville has grown into one of the top places to live in the Southeast
- Explosive Regional Growth: Greenville is located on the I-385 and the I-85 “Boombelt,” the high growth corridor extending from Atlanta to Raleigh reporting a 40% higher growth rate than the rest of the U.S.